Saturday 7 February 2015

Time for tea

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Faery Ink February Monthly Challenge - "Enchanted Tea Party".

Recipe:

Blue A4 cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Creata backing card
Hougie Board
Spellbinders flower and leaf dies
Tonic oval dies
Paper lace from crafty stash
White lace from crafty stash
Faux gems
Little Blue Button Stamps Charlie with Teapot digi image coloured with Copics



To create this card shape I used the Hougie Board to make this into a Theatre card.  I just cut two A4 sheets of card to measure 21cm across the length.  Then I scored at 2cm and 4cm on each side of both pieces of card.  When folded back and glued together this is the effect you get.

I cut an oval from one the front piece and then cut a larger oval frame which I adhered to the front of the card.

I added the backing card to the back piece of the main card, cut round my digi image and added her to the front together with the lace, flower, leaves and faux gems.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://faeryinkdesigns.blogspot.ca/2015/02/february-monthly-challenge-enchanted.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy Thank you so much for entering Faery Ink's Enchanted Tea Party's challenge. I thought you should know that you may need to edit your link at the challenge blog as it is not linking directly to your post :( but that's ok! I found it anyway *YIPPEE!!!*

    Have a wonderful day and hoep you come to see us again soon.

    Paula - Faery Ink Design Team Member {http://faeryinkdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I really like your entry! I just wanted to let you know that your link over at Faery Ink isn't working! Maybe you want to relink to this post?! This is such an awesome project!
    Thanks for playing along with our Enchanted Tea Party Challenge this month! Hope to see you again next month!
    Samantha
    –Faery Ink DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx