Friday 6 February 2015

Pug Love

Hi everyone, here is my second entry for the Ching Chou Kuik Challenge - Torn to Pieces.  I just love all the Ching Chou Kuik digi images and they are such fun to work with.  You can find them here https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/gjzcck

Recipe:

Creata kraft cardstock
White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from crafty stash
Sheena Douglass distress embossing folder
Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink
Paper flower embellishments from crafty stash
Ching Chou Kuik Pug Love digi image coloured with Copics


To create this card I cut the kraft cardstock to measure 15cm x 15cm.  Next I tore a piece of the backing paper and distressed around the edges with Antique Linen distress ink.  I then tore another piece of backing paper and distressed around the edge again with the Antique Linen distress ink.  I curled this piece each side with a pen to make it look old.

I printed the digi image onto white cardstock and coloured with Copics and then tore around the edge.  This was also inked with Antique Linen distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html

3 comments:

  1. Wendy, another gorgeous card. We are truly blessed when people keep on taking part with our challenge. It means so much. Don't forget to add a second entry for both of your cards as both times you have used an image from the Etsy Store.

    Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love your image choice and your design on this card. Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at CCK. Hope to see you again next month.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx