Monday 8 December 2014

Happy Christmas

Hi everyone, this is my entry for the Saturday 6th December Catch the Bug Challenge Chaos of the Holiday Season 7 days crafting

Recipe:

White cardstock
Blue mirror board from crafty stash which I have sanded back
Faux pearls
Silver peel off sentiment
Spellbinders die
Bugaboo ornaments bear digi image coloured with Copics
Glitter
Flower soft glitter ice
Glaze to highlight baubles


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope you like my card

http://new.inlinkz.com/luwpview.php?id=473724

3 comments:

  1. I don't 'like' it - I LOVE it - so cute! Thanks for joining us on Day one of our Holiday Chaos w at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will play along with us again soon!

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for joining the Christmas Chaos over at Catch the Bug this week!
    -Mari K
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx